Web Resources related to Jaron post "Who Owns the Future"
A conversation with Motherboard (Vice):
- "Virtual Reality Owes a Lot to the Air Guitar"
An interview with WIPO Magazine:
- "Digital pioneer, Jaron Lanier, on the dangers of 'free' online culture"
The Guardian on Jaron's inclusion in the European Data Protection Supervisor's (EPDS) ethics advisory group:
- "How Europe is fighting to change tech companies' 'wrecking ball' ethics"
MIT Technology Review spotlights Jaron's multi-person mixed reality project Comradre:
- "Microsoft Researchers Are Working on Multi-Person Virtual Reality"
Jaron’s take on the debate about whether AI can be dangerous:
- "The Myth of AI"
A brief look into Jaron's work with Stanford on the Homuncular Flexibility Experiment:
- "How to Master Your Third Arm"
Jaron’s current way of talking about VR
Might be Jaron’s best summary of “Who Owns the Future”
"Enthusiasts and Skeptics Debate Artificial Intelligence"
An interview conducted by The Fiscal Times:
- "Jaron Lanier on Facebook and the Creepy Possibilities for Virtual Reality"
Go back to Jaron's home page.